A-JMRHS ISSN: 2583-7761 (Online) is a peer reviewed open access general medical journal devoted to publishing original research and review articles on the latest advances in clinical and basic medicine with a focus on epidemiology, traditional Chinese medicine, translational research, healthcare, public health and health policies. The journal employs a rigorous peer-review and editing process to ensure the scientific accuracy, novelty and importance of the manuscripts.
A-JMRHSISSN: 2583-7761 (Online) is committed to promoting health and health care through communications among professionals in medical care, disease prevention and scientific research throughout the world by updating the progress in medicine, sharing experiences in disease control and treatment and exchanging views on health policies, medical services and health care reform.
Chief n editor
2023, Vol: 1, Issue: 3A-JMRHS . Year: 2023, Volume: 1
- Macular oedema in Rural Central Indian population- Etiology, Visual impact and associations and outcome of treatment.
- Knowledge and Practice Regarding The Administration Of the Pentavalent Vaccine Among Health Care Workers In Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR: A Mixed Method Approach
- A Case study showing a Novel gene mutation in LAMB3 causing Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa [Intermediate/Severe]
- PREOPERATIVE NEUTROPHIL TO LYMPHOCYTE RATIO AND PLATELET TO LYMPHOCYTE RATIO FOR PROGNOSIS AFTER EMBOLECTOMY
- Detection Of Panton–Valentine Leukocidin Gene In Methicillin Resistance Staphylococcus Aureus: Clinical And Epidemiological Aspects
- GASTROINTESTINALTRACT: THE WORLD OF ‘SECOND BRAIN’
- Partial Hydatidiform Mole and Coexistent Live Fetus with anencephaly: A Rare Case Report
- Prehospital point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS)
- A RARE CASE Of EXTENSIVE ABDOMINAL HYDATIDOSIS
(Hepatic, mesenteric, peritoneal and Splenic)
- “CORRELATION BETWEEN LUMBO-SACRAL ANGLE AND PROPRIOCEPTION IN SUBJECTS WITH CHRONIC LOW BACK PAIN”
- OBSERVATIONAL STUDY ON ROLE OF NEUROSONOGRAM IN INTRACRANIAL PATHOLOGIES IN NEONATES AT A TERTIARY CARE CENTER.
- A PROSPECTIVE STUDY ON SURGICAL SITE INFECTIONS AT A TERTIARY CARE CENTER
- ARNOLD CHIARI-II MALFORMATION : A RARE CASE REPORT WITH PRENATAL SONOGRAPHIC FINDINGS.
- ACUTE FLACCID PARALYSIS PRESENTING AS RENAL TUBULAR ACIDOSIS IN A CHILD: A CASE REPORT